Thursday, January 14, 2010

Me, Myself, And I

1. Bitty
2. 12 :) Full time
3. General Studies Social Sciences Specialization
4. From JTCC, I plan on attending Longwood University and majoring in Political Science and minoring in Criminal Justice. I plan to work with the federal government in the court system.
5. I enjoy social networking and online communication with friends and classmates. I would consider myself rather computer literate.
6. I have been working at a Christian daycare for 3 years. I hold a full time position teaching three year olds about the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. Sports is my niche. I love volleyball, track and field, and basketball. I played almost every sport in high school (minus cross country). I have been dancing all my life and love doing it more than anything. Unlike the typical college student, I actually enjoy school. I also welcome a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment